The purpose of Entry Point training is to ensure that all direct service and program management staff understand and implement Coordinated Entry policies and procedures and evidence-based practices, so that our Continuum of Care (CoC) can most ethically, effectively and efficiently serve our clients who are experiencing or at-risk of homelessness. We offer a wide diversity of topics for information and skill-building, including our core curriculum topics and a broad array of elective courses. Staff can register for these training by clicking on this link to the current schedule of Entry Point trainingsopens in a new window or by going to the Entry Point Calendar in the “For Providers” tab. It is important for each agency to monitor staff attendance at training to ensure staff meet Entry Point training requirementsopens in a new window.
Due to COVID-19, the Entry Point trainings will be offered as web casts followed by a post test until it is safe to meet in person again. Click here for a link to all the currently scheduled trainings(including the online and in-person trainings that will be offered when it is safe to meet in person again). Please note, any in-person trainings are subject to be moved to webinars as necessary.
A few general notes about training:
- All training sessions require advance registration at the URL listed for each training. You do not need to print and bring a ticket.
- Trainings may have an attendance capacity to ensure comfort for participants.
- Parking pointers, accessibility info, and other details will be provided after you register if applicable.
- Most trainings will be offered again in future quarters in other regions.
- All trainings are FREE unless otherwise noted.
- This schedule is subject to change.
- Social Work CEUs may be available for an extra fee. Indicate on your registration form in advance of the training if interested.
- With any questions, please contact Jake Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue = West, Green = North, Red = South, Yellow = web cast