The purpose of Entry Point training is to ensure that all intake, assessment, housing navigation, outreach and housing staff understand and implement Coordinated Entry policies and procedures so that our CoC can most effectively and efficiently serve our clients experiencing or at-risk of experiencing homelessness. There are multiple training opportunities throughout the year and throughout the region. Staff can register for these training in two ways, either by clicking on the link to the list of Entry Point trainingsopens in a new window or by going to the Entry Point Calendar below. It is important for each agency to monitor staff attendance at training to ensure staff meet Entry Point training requirementsopens in a new window.
A few general notes about training:
- All training sessions require advance registration on Eventbrite at the URL listed for each training. You do not need to print and bring a ticket.
- Trainings have an attendance capacity to ensure comfort for participants.
- Parking pointers, accessibility info, and other details will be provided after you register.
- Most trainings will be offered again in future quarters in other regions.
- All trainings are FREE unless otherwise noted.
- This schedule is subject to change.
- Social Work CEUs may be available for an extra fee. Inquire at least one week in advance of the training if interested.
- With any questions, please contact Jake Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue = West, Green = North, Red = South
Anyone from any region is welcome at any location!