The purpose of Entry Point training is to ensure that all direct service and program management staff understand and implement Coordinated Entry policies and procedures and evidence-based practices, so that our Continuum of Care (CoC) can most ethically, effectively and efficiently serve our clients who are experiencing or at-risk of homelessness. We offer a wide diversity of topics for information and skill-building, including our core curriculum topics and a broad array of elective courses. It is important for each agency to monitor staff attendance at training to ensure staff meet Entry Point training requirementsopens in a new window.
As of February 1, 2021, all training info and training registration will occur on our new Learning Management System, Talent LMS.
If you would like to be enrolled into the LMS system to access future trainings, see which trainings you have previously completed and which are required or recommended for your job type, access certificates for past trainings, etc., please complete this survey. Most partner agency staff will be automatically enrolled and will receive emails with login credentials and instructions in the next couple of weeks. Others who have recently attended trainings will receive invitation emails by early February.
All Entry Point CE Basic Training modules and tests and the annual update training are now accessed through the new LMS system! Please complete them there, rather than through previous links!
*Due to COVID-19, the Entry Point trainings will be offered as web casts followed by a post test until it is safe to meet in person again.
A few general notes about training:
- All training sessions require advance registration at the URL listed for each training. You do not need to print and bring a ticket.
- Trainings may have an attendance capacity to ensure comfort for participants.
- Parking pointers, accessibility info, and other details will be provided after you register if applicable.
- Most trainings will be offered again in future quarters in other regions.
- This schedule is subject to change.
- Social Work CEUs may be available. Indicate on your registration form in advance of the training if interested.
- With any questions, please contact Jake Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org